WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR HOODOO 500 ENTRY?
- Entry fee for Solo, Tandem, and Relay Teams includes*: One t-shirt and other Hoodoo souvenir per rider; one awards banquet ticket per rider plus two crew tickets; one finisher medal for each successful rider; one finisher jersey for each successful rider. Additional t-shirts ($20) must be ordered at least one month before the event. Additional banquet tickets ($20 each) may be purchased at rider check-in, but you must RSVP in advance for your total party. Additional finisher jerseys and matching shorts for yourself or your crew may be ordered at the banquet.
- Entry fee for Voyager and Voyager Tandem*: One t-shirt and other Hoodoo souvenir; drop bag service to four manned time station; access to shared hotel room to nap/rest/shower/change at three manned time stations; one awards banquet ticket per racer; one finisher medal for each successful rider; one finisher jersey for each successful rider. Additional t-shirts ($20) must be ordered at least one month before the race. Additional banquet tickets ($20 each) may be purchased at check-in, but you must RSVP in advance for your total party. Additional finisher jerseys and matching shorts for yourself or your crew may be ordered at the banquet.
EARLYBIRD ENTRY – through February 28:
• Solo: $395
• Voyager: $545
• Voyager Tandem: $945
• Tandems and 2-Person Team: $620
• 2-Tandem Team: $1020
• 4-Person Team: $800
• 4-Tandem Team: $1480
STANDARD ENTRY – ALL INCLUSIVE – March 1 to July 15:
• Solo: $420
• Voyager: $570
• Voyager Tandem: $995
• Tandems and 2-Person Team: $645
• 2-Tandem Team: $1120
• 4-Person Team: $900
• 4-Tandem Team: $1680
LATE ENTRY – July 16 to August 9:
• Solo: $520
• Voyager: $670
• Voyager Tandem: $1,095
• Tandems and 2-Person Team: $745
• 2-Tandem Team: $1120
• 4-Person Team: $1000
• 4-Tandem Team: $1880
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, you may purchase during registration event insurance for a small fee of 7.5% of the registration fees (and we highly suggest that you do so). More information about the insurance here and about our cancellation policy here.
- Registration closes August 9th
- Relay Team and Tandem Team entrants: The person filling out the entry form must provide detailed and accurate information for all team members. Each team must choose a team name to be used during the event. Please use good taste when choosing the name. The Event Directors have discretion to veto team names. Solo riders will be identified by their last name.
- Flexibility regarding relay team rosters: Each team must enter with two or four riders. If one or more of the team members gets hurt or cannot start, substitutions are allowed to the team roster until 5pm Friday before the start.
- READY TO REGISTER? Click here!
Looking for teammates or crew? Post on the Hoodoo 500 Facebook page! Be sure and include your contact info.
Recent Facebook Posts
Special thanks to Hoodoo Veteran Michael Conti to taking this photo of Andrew Danly during last year’s race; and for making it public and being..
Sweet dreams Hoodoo racers! Tomorrow’s start times: 7am Stage Starts in Escalante. 5am Voyager/Nomad. 7am Solo 500 and 300. 9am all relay teams!
After day one of the 500-mile stage, Jon Shellenbarger is leading the men and Kimmy Hazel Keathley is leading the women. One racer is still out..
Thanks to Elevated Legs, our Hoodoo racers are getting some relaxation and recovery at check-in. We’ll have them for you to demo at the breakfast..