WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Included with your Hoodoo 300 entry:
- LIVE Tracking includes your GPS SPOT tracker rental.
- One t-shirt per rider. Shirts for your Crew may be purchased during registration.
- Official Hoodoo swag / souvenirs.
- Finisher medal and finisher jersey for each Official Finisher. Additional jerseys and matching shorts/bibs for yourself or your crew may be ordered at the awards banquet.
- Awards ceremony and breakfast banquet: One ticket per rider plus two crew tickets. Extra tickets may be purchased during registration. Your banquet ticket is also a raffle ticket- and we have fun prizes up for grabs!
- Podium awards (if you’re a top finisher in a division with more than 5 competitors).
- Event Book, Route Sheets, Registration Forms (electronic copies) and access to route RideWithGPS files for download.
- Rider/Team Name vehicle signage (street facing side only- the rest you’re free to create with style and flair).
- Included for Nomads only: Drop bag service to 2 manned time stations and access to shared hotel room to nap/rest/shower/change in Panguitch.
Hoodoo requires a year-round organizational effort. In addition to the items above, we also provide these all-important non-tangibles:
- An outstanding, scenic and incredibly challenging course through Utah’s beautiful color country.
- Festive and professional start/finish line.
- Live and active weekend webcast with updated time-splits, active Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds and lots of photos.
- Year-round access to a live person who will answer emails within 24-hours and help you prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Access to historical data and event records for each division and category.
- And so much more!
EARLY ENTRY – through December 31:
• Solo: $270
• Nomad: $320
• Nomad Tandem: $590
• 2-Person and Tandem: $470
STANDARD ENTRY – January 1 to June 30:
• Solo: $295
• Nomad: $345
• Nomad Tandem: $615
• 2-Person and Tandem: $495
LATE ENTRY – July 1 to August 15:
• Solo: $345
• Nomad: $395
• Nomad Tandem: $665
• 2-Person and Tandem: $545
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, you may purchase during registration event insurance for a small fee of 7.5% of the registration fees (and we highly suggest that you do so). More information about the insurance here and about our cancellation policy here.
- Registration closes August 15th.
- Relay Team and Tandem Team entrants: The person filling out the entry form must provide detailed and accurate information for all team members. Each team must choose a team name to be used during the race. Please use good taste when choosing the name. The Event Directors have discretion to veto team names. Solo riders will be identified by their last name.
- Flexibility regarding relay team rosters: Each team must enter with two. If a team members gets hurt or cannot start, substitutions are allowed to the team roster until 5pm Friday before the start.
- READY TO REGISTER? Click here!
Looking for teammates or crew? Post on the Hoodoo 500 Facebook page! Be sure and state you’re racing the Hoodoo 300 and include your contact info.
Recent Facebook Posts
No recent Facebook posts to show