WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? Included with your Hoodoo 500 Stage entry:
- LIVE Tracking includes your GPS SPOT tracker rental.
- One hotel room on course Friday night in Escalante and Saturday night in Panguitch. You must make your own reservations in St. George.
- Tech t-shirt. Shirts for your Crew may be purchased during registration.
- Official Finishers receive a custom medal and cycling jersey. Matching shorts/bibs may be ordered at the awards banquet.
- Awards ceremony and breakfast banquet: One ticket per rider plus one crew ticket. Extra tickets may be purchased during registration. Your banquet ticket is also a raffle ticket. Lots of fun prizes up for grabs!
- Podium awards (if you’re a top finisher in a division with more than 5 competitors).
- Event Book, Route Sheets, Registration Forms (electronic copies) and access to route RideWithGPS files for download.
- Entry and passage through Snow Canyon State Park, Dixie National Forest, Bryce Canyon National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument.
Hoodoo requires a year-round organizational effort. In addition to the items above, we also provide these all-important non-tangibles:
- An outstanding, scenic and incredibly challenging course through Utah’s beautiful color country.
- Festive and professional start/finish line.
- Live and active weekend webcast with updated time-splits, active Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds.
- Year-round access to a live person who will answer emails within 24-hours and help you prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Access to historical data and event records for each division and category.
- And so much more!