500 Stage Fees
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Included with your Hoodoo 500 Stage entry:
- On course hotel accommodations: One double occupancy hotel room Friday in Escalante and Saturday in Panguitch.
- LIVE Tracking includes your GPS SPOT tracker rental.
- One t-shirt per rider. Shirts for your Crew may be purchased during registration.
- Official Hoodoo swag / souvenirs.
- Finisher medal and finisher jersey for each Official Finisher. Additional jerseys and matching shorts/bibs for yourself or your crew may be ordered at the awards banquet.
- Awards ceremony and breakfast banquet: One ticket per rider plus two crew tickets. Extra tickets may be purchased during registration. Your banquet ticket is also a raffle ticket- and we have fun prizes up for grabs!
- Podium awards (if you’re a top finisher in a division with more than 5 competitors).
- Event Book, Route Sheets, Registration Forms (electronic copies) and access to route RideWithGPS files for download.
- Rider/Team Name vehicle signage (street facing side only- the rest you’re free to create with style and flair).
- Included for self-supported racers only: Drop bag service to 4 manned time stations.
Hoodoo requires a year-round organizational effort. In addition to the items above, we also provide these all-important non-tangibles:
- An outstanding, scenic and incredibly challenging course through Utah’s beautiful color country.
- Festive and professional start/finish line.
- Live and active weekend webcast with updated time-splits, active Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds and lots of photos.
- Year-round access to a live person who will answer emails within 24-hours and help you prepare for the experience of a lifetime!
- Access to historical data and event records for each division and category.
- And so much more!
EARLYBIRD ENTRY – through December 31:
• 500-Mile Solo: $580
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Solo: $630
• 500-Mile Tandem and 2-Person Team: $905
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Tandem: $955
STANDARD ENTRY – January 1 to June 30:
• 500-Mile Solo: $605
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Solo: $655
• 500-Mile Tandem and 2-Person Team: $930
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Tandem: $980
LATE ENTRY – July 1 to August 1:
• 500-Mile Solo: $655
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Solo: $705
• 500-Mile Tandem and 2-Person Team: $980
• 500-Mile Self-Supported Tandem: $1030
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. However, you may purchase during registration event insurance for a small fee of 7.5% of the registration fees (and we highly suggest that you do so). More information about the insurance here and about our cancellation policy here.
- Registration closes for Stage Race on August 1st due to on-route hotel room contracts.
- Relay Team and Tandem Team entrants: The person filling out the entry form must provide detailed and accurate information for all team members. Each team must choose a team name to be used during the event. Please use good taste when choosing the name. The Directors have discretion to veto team names. Solos will be identified by their last name.
- Flexibility regarding relay team rosters: Each team must enter with two or four riders. If one or more of the team members gets hurt or cannot start, substitutions are allowed to the team roster until 5pm Friday before the start.
- READY TO REGISTER? Click here!
Looking for teammates or crew? Post on the Hoodoo 500 Facebook page! Be sure and include your contact info.
Recent Facebook Posts
No recent Facebook posts to show